Project Manager - Medical Device Labeling
Are you a skilled professional interested in leading labeling projects? Are you interested in playing a key role in growth and project management? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical device manufacturer of surgical sutures and wound closure devices, is actively searching for a Labeling Project Manager to join its team in Cincinnati, Ohio. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $40-$50 per hour. The Labeling Project Manager will be responsible for leading collaboration for alignment on label strategy and label content with Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, R&D, and Product Management.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert for leading projects through the Design Change Control Process, such as managing all deliverables and work breakdown structure for making those updates.
- Responsible for project management responsibilities, including creating/maintaining project charters and plans, leading core team meetings, and holding team members accountable for completing project deliverables.
- Meeting with the core member of the project and deliverables that are due and plan the next week, follow up with people where they are and helping when needed.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Science or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Operations, New Product Development, Technical Writing, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory, and/or Manufacturing with project accountabilities
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry or a related regulated industry
The Labeling Project Manager is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Cincinnati, OH is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.