Project Manager, HR Transformation
Job Title: Project Manager, HR Transformation
Location: On-site in Lexington, MA
Duration: 12 month contract
Compensation: Varies depending on experience
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing superior project management of the HR Transformation in the US region. This role will ensure the deliverables of the US region implementation are achieved on or ahead of schedule and within cost standards such that they meet the desired strategic objective (i.e. quality standard, value), business deliverable and/or key decision required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the HR Transformation within the US region including but not limited to:
- Develop and execute an integrated project plan ensuring alignment with the new Global HR Operating model within the US region including the USBU, GMS/GQ, Corporate Functions, R&D, PDT, OBU, and VBU
- Manage and coordinate an integrated hiring plan across the US region with members of talent acquisition
- Clearly define the critical path and decision criteria
- Manage and execute the project to achieve results according to the endorsed plan and time, cost and quality parameters
- Monitor and manage progress against the approved schedule
- Facilitate the identification of project issues for discussion with Implementation leadership and bring forward options for resolution
- Partner with implementation team and Implementation program manager to identify de-risking options and negotiate the preferred team option to achieve the deliverables most rapidly for the lowest cost while maintaining acceptable quality
- Bachelor's degree required
- Project management certification preferred
- At least 7+ years' experience with demonstrated success in leading projects with proven results and effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated project management expertise and experience
- Demonstrated success in relationship building across functions
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills up, down and across the organization
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.