Currently recruiting a permanent PV Auditor position.
100% Home-based with 40% travel in Europe. Offering an fantastic salary and benefits Hertfordshire.
The ideal post-holder will need:
- PV Experience
Any other duties that can be reasonably added to this role Requirements:
- requirements for PV compliance Knowledge on GxP regulated computerized system
- validation activities and principles
- Previous audit management experience
- experience in clinical research, (e.g. monitoring, data management, drug
- safety, training, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of GxP regulations and guidance
- Previous pharmacovigilance auditing experience is required, with thorough knowledge of requirements for PV compliance Knowledge on GxP regulated computerized system validation activities and principles.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals, so if you know of anyone who could be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales