PV Principal Scientist
Location: Cambridge, MA
Experience: Bachelor's : 20 Years - Master's : 15 Years - PhD : 9 Years
Job Summary: Senior PV/Drug Safety Principal Scientist
The Principal PV Scientist will be responsible for providing their expertise and support to project teams and other functions of the PV department. They will also often serve as the Global Safety Lead. The candidate will represent PV regionally as well as globally, and will be responsible for all operational PV activities and safety monitoring activities.
- Execute all usual Senior PV Scientist responsibilities, such as case report QC, reportability assessments, aggregate safety reports, working collaboratively with PV physicians and cross functional teams, and serve as a Global Safety Lead.
- Serve as a representative of the PV department, and provide clarity, leadership and mentorship within the department
- Be the lead of set up for all safety procedures and developmental programs such as lead the development of protocols, project documents, assisting in maintenance, creating a Safety Monitoring Plan, and coordinating signal detection and safety review
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and 20 years, OR a Master's degree and 15 years, OR a PhD and 9 years of experience
- Experience working as a Global player in a PV organization
- Excellent experience working with databases and coding
- A great knowledge of PV regulations, clinical trial methodology, safety profiles and risk/reward analysis
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.