QA/Doc Control Specialist
About the Company:
Our client is a medium sized medical device company headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
Our client produces and manufacturers an array of products ranging from class II medical devices to consumer goods.
This role will start 9/14, and will go permanent after 6 months.
About the Role:
Working in a small, but collaborative group of QA professionals; you will be responsible for ensuring that the Quality Assurance and Document Control departments have adequate support.
You will be a core team member assisting in QA, Doc Control, and some Regulatory Affairs functions.
You will be working in a small to medium sized company so the ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in science related field preferred; High School Diploma required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology experience, or a combination of equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Experience with Document Control, Batch Record Review, or Device History Records preferred.
- Good computer skills required: Excel, Word, oneNote, Internet, and Excel.
- Good organisational skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak, read, and write, fluent English. Spanish is a plus.
You are a positive person with great organisational skills, and you pay attention to detail. You are a team player who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and in a collaborative environment. You have strong communication, social skills, and QA/Document Control experience. You have worked in the medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries, and are interested in a collaborative, multi-functional, and fast paced environment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.