An excellent opportunity has come in with one of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies based in Waterford.
As QA Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of Quality Officers, as well as working alongside the Quality Manager and Director in driving Quality Improvements on site.
As QA Lead you will;
- Take part in planning continuous improvement projects on-site
- Ensure high quality output - watch over job processes, tasks and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions or defects
- Coaching / Mentoring - support members of team with problem solving and skill development to aid learning and early problem resolution
- Ensure that Product Reviews are scheduled and that the schedule is maintained and adhered to
- Ensure that customer/ Contract services Technical Agreements are initiated and maintained
- Manage and Lead/ Participate in outside Inspections (Customer audits / Regulatory inspections)
Education & Experience;
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level, preferably a Science degree incorporating Quality Assurance
- 5 years' experience working in a Quality Assurance role in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 2 years in a team lead/supervisory role
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a role which is hands on and strategic, and to take the next-step in your management career.
There is also an excellent salary and benefits package available with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales