A newly established pharmaceutical company based in Athlone, are looking for a QA Manager/ QP to join their expanding site.
Reporting to the Quality Director, as QA Manager/QP you will be responsible for the establishment and implementation of the QMS, while building and managing the quality team.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organisation's Quality Management System
- Ensure Quality System processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood throughout the organisation
- Act in the capacity of a Qualified Person to support disposition of Products
- Manages the batch disposition process to ensure timely release of products
- Facilitating, approving and providing inputs into change controls, investigations and non-conformance reviews as required
- Conduct supplier audits and contractor audits
Education and Experience;
- An MSc in Pharmaceutical Science or similar course recognised by HPRA to permit Qualified Person status as per Article 49 of Directive 2001/83/EC
- At least 5 years' experience in the Pharma industry within the quality function
There is also an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales