QA/RA Project Manager - IVD's
My world leading IVD client is looking for a Project Manager within Medical Devices or IVD's to help with several international business units working towards the new IVDR in 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the project teams to prepare the following project management documents, and agree them with the Project Board:
- Project Schedule (MS Project), Project Plan
- Highlight Reports/Other Reports for Senior Management Team - Bi-weekly/Monthly
- Change requests - Responsively to issues
- Accountable for maintaining the timelines and scope within the agreed project plan.
- Chair project meetings and senior stakeholder engagement activities.
- Manage the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the projects.
- Plan and facilitate project workshops.
- Establish and manage the project controls - monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure that authorization is provided in advance for project stages to ensure that progress is continual.
- Review documents and advise on Regulatory and Quality requirements under IVDR
- IVD OR Medical device experience to ISO13485
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel and stay away in the week when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- I.T skills (excel, powerpoint)
12 months - remote working - 40 hours a week
£55 an hour
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales