An expanding pharmaceutical company based in Cork are currently recruiting for a QA Specialist to join their site in Cork.
The company, a generic pharmaceutical manufacturer is expanding their product range, and as a result, they are looking for a QA Specialist to join their site.
As QA Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Review documentation for all batches and shipments of product to ensure compliance to quality standards
- Review and assess deviations, change controls, Investigation reports and assigned CAPA's from CMOs and follow up with contract manufacturers as needed to ensure effective understanding and resolution
- Support the introduction of New Products into the business
- Assist in the development and/or appraisal of systems for tracking and trending of analytical and product quality data from outsourced activities
- Assist in Quality internal and external audits as required
Education and Responsibilities;
Educated to degree level, ideally B.Sc. in Chemistry, Microbiology or other scientific discipline
3+ years pharmaceutical experience
Solid understanding and knowledge of cGMP and regulatory principles in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
You will be joining an expanding pharmaceutical company that has an excellent reputation on the Cork market. Open and collaborative, you will work closely with contract manufacturers, and also with your the other functions in your office including Regulatory Affairs and Supply Chain
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales