One of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies based in Cork, are now looking for a QA Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
As QA Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring and review of Quality Systems, performing production floor audits, product quality ownership, coaching and mentoring to junior members of staff.
You will be joining a company with an excellent reputation on the market, and one with an excellent Quality Culture promoted throughout.
As QA Specialist, your responsibilities will include;
- Review and approval of key GMP documents such as GMP standard operating procedures, raw material specifications, sampling protocols, master formulas, process flow documents
- Review and approval of change controls, observations/ deviations, failure investigations, suspect analytic results, product quality complaints, stability studies and reports associated with the manufactured batches
- Batch record review and batch disposition support activities
- Monitoring of GMP compliance, GMP programs and systems by ensuring a regular presence in the area of responsibility
- Re-identification, re-evaluation & disposition of raw materials, intermediates and packaging components used in the manufacture of relevant pharmaceutical products where necessary
Education & Experience;
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Quality Assurance role in the pharmaceutical industry
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this permanent role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales