QA Training & Compliance Manager
I am helping an international company based in Ghent to find their QA Training and Compliance Manager
The company has two main activities:
- Lab activities for clinical research
- Performing clinical trials for third parties
It's a growing organisation using cutting edge science in their HQ in Ghent. This implicates that all the decisions are made in Belgium and you will be on top of every change and always be up-to-date. This aspect gives good opportunities in the perspective of growth.
QA Training and Compliance Manager
You will work in the QA department identifying training and developmental needs. You will develop training strategies, oversee the implementation of the trainings and assess its effectiveness.
- Conduct induction and orientation sessions;
- Manage and coordinate the development and maintenance of function specific trainings required to conduct clinical trials;
- Build cooperative and supportive working relationships throughout the organisation regarding all quality matters;
- Collaborate with managers to discuss training requirements on CAPA management and audit observations;
- Develop and collect quality metrics, report and escalate adverse trends, take risk based actions;
- Support the implementation of new external regulations;
- Ensure inspection readiness.
Do you have a track record in designing and executing training programs, using traditional and modern training methods? Are you experienced with quality management systems, having excellent communication and presentation skills?
Than you could be the next QA Training and Compliance manager of this company in Ghent.
Then don't hesitate to contact me for more in-depth information about the function and company.