A Global Leader in the Biopharmaceutical industry currently based in Co. Dublin is seeking a QC Analyst to join their team.
Your New Role
As QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing of all lab samples as required ranging from raw materials to stability testing. Reporting into the QC Manager and other immediate superiors.
Your New Company
The Company is highly driven in the research and development of life-changing medicines to bring better health and a brighter future for patients.
Through this they strive to be the leader in innovate products especially in the areas of oncology and gastroenterology.
You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as QC Analyst
- Observe GLP/cGMP at all times.
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia.
- Report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence.
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols.
- Recording of analytical results accurately.
Your Education, Skills & Experience
- BSc. (minimum) in science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 18 Months experience in an analytical lab.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Practical experience of HPLC, GC and KF analysis.
Whats in it for You?
As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Global Bio-pharmaceutical Company as part a of a growing dynamic team.
Alongside, working with a Company that has a great culture reputation in the market.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your next step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
Or if you would like to hear more please feel free to contact Ciara McGrath by phone or email via the details below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales