QC Associate Scientist -
QC Scientific Associate II
Our growing bio-pharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Scientific Associate II to be part of the team. We strongly believe in the power of positive culture as an essential key for individual and business success. Our ideal QC Scientific Associate II candidate will be responsible for performing in-process, release, and stability testing independently following established methodology, procedures and SOPs. Extensive experience with method validation and/or method transfers required.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate testing records and must adhere to cGMP/GDP expectation
- Independently perform in-process, release, and stability testing following established methodology, procedures and SOPs
- Participate in carrying out method validations and/or method transfers
- May be required to author and review data, SOPs, analytical methods, protocols and reports
- Participates in compliance related teams working towards the goal of continuous improvement
- Preferably a Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or science related
- At least 2 years' experience in GMP pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical methodology experience such as chromatography, dissolution, and Karl Fisher
If you or someone you know in your network is interested in this position, then please send an updated resume to the attention of N.Silvera (AT SIGN) realstaffing.com and her team at Real Staffing Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.