Join our client's mission in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to give treatment to inflammatory and fibrotic diseases developing and providing pharmaceutical bio products through its ground breaking technologies for patients with serious diseases. Come and see our client's facility and virtual lab in Norwood, MA. This is not a lab based position.
- Review data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, specification criteria, and GMPs
- Create technical reports and presentations as required
- Experienced with review and trending of stability studies and data analysis
- Analysing the process development and manufacturing of regulatory starting materials, drug substance and oral solid dose drug products
- BS in Chemistry/Biochemistry or other related science with at least 2 years of experience in a Phase II -III analytical development environment within the pharmaceutical industry
- Background in data review, data analysis and stability trending
- Experience with small molecule, drug substance and drug product
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques like HPLC, GC, KF, etc.
If you or someone you know in your network is interested in this position, then please send an updated resume to the attention of N.Silvera (AT SIGN) realstaffing.com and her team at Real Staffing Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.