Location: Emeryville, California, United States
Sectors: Quality Assurance (QA)
Job Type: Contract
Quality Control Technician
- Conduct lot release and incoming quality control following test protocols and procedures in compliance with the quality system.
- Conduct R&D testing protocols.
- Work with manufacturing team to prioritize testing for incoming inspection and product release.
- Support root-cause investigations related to non conformance reports.
- Maintain all related data and records in compliance with quality procedures.
- Executes software validation.
- Communicate the status of operations and bring deviations to the attention of supervisor.
Collaborates with cross functional team to identify, prioritize and execute critical quality initiativesSthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.