1 year contract
* Review and approve E-Reqs (Electronic Purchase request) against Approved Supplier List and Purchasing Control standards and regulations in organizational practices.
* Modify quality system procedures owned by the Supplier Quality organization.
* Partner with Enterprise and Business Unit workstreams to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and effective communication is in place.
* Monitor program/project/system status and timelines.
* Gathers and compiles information for reports.
* Highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job function and tasks.
* Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
* Track, monitor and direct Supplier responses to the appropriate Business unit contacts.
* Application of sound technical judgment and quality tools to develop technical solutions in the resolution of complex problems.
* Functioning effectively as part of cross functional and cross organizational teams, developing strong partnering relationships with Suppliers, Supply Chain, and Design, Manufacturing and Quality groups.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelor's in Engineering, Science, or technical discipline
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2+ years engineering relevant experience or Advanced Degree with 0 years' experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.