Quality Analyst II 8776/7
Quality Analyst II - Kronos
Baxter International has a new exciting opportunity for a Quality Analyst in Global Quality department (US/Canada operations). This position is in Bloomington, Indiana. There are two options available for shift hours: 1st shift (8am-4:30pm) or 2nd shift (3pm-11pm). This role will be a 12 month long contract, which could be extended.
The Quality Analyst I Batch Reviewer will be expected to become a member of the Quality Assurance Team (QA) reporting directly to the Quality Supervisor, Batch Review. QA will perform review of all quality documentation to coordinate batch review activities to meet internal commitments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform batch record review for GMP batches produced at Baxter for accuracy and compliance
- Reconcile discrepancies with documentation or electronic systems
- Ensure on-time Quality review of batch records to achieve internal targets for batch release
- Perform Quality review in classified areas, report errors and initiate event investigation reports
- During in-process review, ensure that SOPs are current and effective
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to improve department operations, increase efficiency and quality
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in science (or non science Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of Pharmaceutical Quality or Manufacturing experience)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to use enterprise software (ex: JDE, BPLM, Pilgrim, Trackwise, etc.)
- Being a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.