Join our client's primary focus in patient safety while adding value to its owners. By providing a large variety of frequently used compound medications, in bulk packaging, at very competitive rates, they are the best at offering quality, safety, and service standards. Come join our client's facility in Woburn, MA.
- QA/QC Data Review
- Participate in Vendor qualification and Management
- Review and update EM spreadsheet
- Timely and accurately document sample submission third forms
- Perform pH in house testing
- Participate in ACS quality and production investigations and author reports
- Maintains QC Lab (clean, organize and stock)
- Bachelor's Degree in biotechnology, microbiology or similar required
- At least 4 years of experience in a Good Manufacturing environment/microbiology background
- At least 1 year of QC Microbiology experience
- Sterile manufacturing and Environmental monitoring
- Experience working in a FDA regulated environment highly preferred
- Follow instructions as set forth by SOPs
If you or someone you know in your network is interested in this position, then please send an updated resume to the attention of N.Silvera (AT SIGN) realstaffing.com and her team at Real Staffing Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.