Quality Assurance Auditor I
This company is searching for a motivated GMP Quality Assurance Auditor in the Greater Boston Area. Through clinical laboratory testing, this company passionately strives to make positive impacts on people's lives. Your work as a GMP Auditor would make a huge difference and would help to advance your career in the Quality Assurance space.
- Execute audits of basic records, reports, and inspections of routine processes.
- Ensure process aligns with regulatory requirements, company policies/procedures, and international standards.
- Ensure compliance with GMPs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Life Science or related field.
- 1-5 years of experience within a GMP Quality Assurance Role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
If you or someone you know is looking for an exciting new role relating to Validation, then please send a copy of your resume to the attention of Robert Straton and his team at Real Staffing, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.