Quality Assurance Engineer
My client produces, and manufactures class II medical devices, and is in need of entry-mid level Quality Engineers. Please see some of the things they are looking for in candidates.
- A B.S. in Biomedical Engineering or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience with medical device regulations such as FDA Quality System, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and MDSAP.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical device standards and regulations.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- ASQ CQE certification is a huge plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.