Quality Assurance Specialist, 8985
Will the workers have any exposure to if exposure but not to blood/animals/solvents/chemicals? - Role will work close to Blood/cells but in a closed operation.
Shifts will be:
Sunday- Wednesday and Wednesday- Saturday 9am-7pm.
PLEASE CONFIRM SHIFT ON THE TOP OF RESUME WILL NOT BE SHORLISTED WITHOUT SHIFT CONFIRMATION
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform QA shop floor activities.
* Ensure manufacturing compliance with applicable procedures and batch records.
* Perform real time review of manufacturing batch records.
* Review manufacturing shop floor documentation.
* Issue production batch records and product labels to Operations.
* Must have strong authorship and ability to critically review investigations, interpret results and generate technical conclusions consistent with Quality risk management principles.
* Must be skilled in planning and organizing, decision-making, and building relationships.
* Knowledge of quality processes, including material disposition, change control, product complaints, deviations, investigations, and CAPA management.
* Able to effectively multi-task.
* Must be available for weekend and off-shift hours
Reports non-conformances and/or quality related issues when observed.
Provides assistance to other QA staff members as needed.
Performs other QA duties as assigned.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.