Quality Assurance Specialist, Sr. #9139
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist, Sr.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: On site- Summit, NJ
Compensation: up to 50/hour (depending on experience)
Hours expected: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Day to Day Duties/Responsibilities/ Scope of Work
- Conducts QA review and approve all manufacturing/processing batch records and quality test records.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of all flies received into Quality Assurance, according to SOP and to meet state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensures readiness of records for regulatory inspection.
- Develops written producers for calibration and preventive maintenance of equipment
- Assists in the review and release of raw materials of use in the manufacturing/laboratory area.
- Performs other QA duties as assigned.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.