Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you an Quality Assurance Specialist? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I've got the job for you.
My client, a leader in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, is looking to fill its QA position. The contract position is located in the San Mateo area and set for 12 months. Compensation will be based on experience.
Among others, the Quality Assurance Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Gather user feedback and compile Agile data (SCAR, Changes) to assist in assessing/completing service supplier performance monitoring (compile a list to identify all service supplier site user groups and procurement contacts)
- Support the qualification of new suppliers, communicate with requestors, send supplier questionnaires, track qualification progress, support supplier owner
- Manage Agile supplier/audit/SCAR records
Desirable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree OR 4-5 years experience
- Experience with audits (preferred)
If you are interested in learning more about the Quality Assurance Specialist opportunity -
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.