Quality Assurance Specialist
One of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies based in Mayo, are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their expanding site.
The company are in the middle of a biologics expansion, and you will work as part of the projects team in supporting the transition of the projects to operational readiness for GMP.
Your New Role;
As Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Support vendor management process by completing audits and assessing vendors against applicable regulations and guidelines
- Support the review and approval of project documents
- Support the project team by participating in the Quality Risk management program
- Ensuring that all Quality System records are managed, including but not limited to Change Controls, Non-conformances, and CAPAs
- Support new product introductions
Your New Company;
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation, and gain experience in new product introduction to site.
Education and Experience;
2-3 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry
Degree in a scientific discipline
Experience in an Aseptic manufacturing environment is desirable
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales