Quality Control Data Manager
Title: Quality Control Data Manager
Contract Length: 12/09/2019 to 06/12/2020
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
GENERAL SUMMARY: Manager of Quality Control Data Management will work as a lead for critical Manufacturing and Quality projects and respective handling of data and samples.
- Works with Manufacturing and Quality functional leaders to identify projects that require operational support in handling sample transit and data receipt and processing.
- Partners with functional leads to lead projects or operation.
- Creates, coordinates and updates a project plan.
- Coordinates with internal Quality Control sample shipments to third party laboratories
- Reviews third party laboratory data/results and issues certificate of review/verification
- Coordinates the receipt and processing of data from third party laboratories
- Proactively identifies potential issues that would affect project timelines and liaises with cross-functional team and team members to ensure timely and proactive action to address deviations or potential deviations which could affect meeting project plan goals.
- Manages QC project management deliverables such as project reports and presentations, team agendas and team meeting minutes with close discussion with functional heads.
- Ensures that alternative, backup and risk mitigation scenarios are prepared as requested for appropriate programs and available to implement.
- Identifies and ensures resource needs for the project are addressed and managed.
- Ensures QC data is process on time and processed.
- Ensures alignment of team activities with the project plan and ensures communication of progress.
- Builds strong, open and collaborative working relationships.
CORE COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Demonstrated experience in project management and facilitation methodologies.
- Flexible and able to cope with ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication, formal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project).
- Proficient in QC laboratory analytical and microbiological data review/verification
- Superior communication and listening skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to promote an accountable and collaborative team-based environment.
- Strategic thinker with ability to articulate vision and execute well.
- Leadership skills to influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with executive leaders across Manufacturing and Quality
- Quality Control analytical/microbiological testing
- Bachelor's degree required (Chemistry/Biology/Microbiology)
- 5 years of working experience including leading complex projects
- Strong communications skills
- Proven program/ project management skills
- Operational acumen in a public company setting
- Experience working cross-functionally
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.