Quality Control Manager
Would you want to be a part of an organization that is in the forefront of development of immunotherapies? Are you interested in working with products in phase I and II? If so, please check out this opportunity.
My client, a pharmaceutical organization, is currently searching for a Quality Control Scientist to join their team immediately. This individual would manage 2 Quality Control Technicians and work with products during clinical stages.
This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive compensation and relocation package.
This Quality Control Scientist would be responsible for the following:
- Help develop quality strategies for products in clinical stages
- Develop analytical methods and assasy
- Ensure compliance of GLP and GMP
The most ideal candidate would have the following:
- Graduate or Ph.D in a science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Experience working with large molecules
If you are interested in being a part of a growing organization that is developing products to help cancer patients, please apply directly!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.