Are you a Quality Control Specialist? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I've got the job for you.
My client, a leader in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, is looking to fill its Quality Control Specialist. The contract position is located in the Fremont area and set for 12 months. Compensation will be based on experience.
Among others, the Quality Control Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Pulling and aliquoting raw material samples and distributing to the appropriate laboratories
- AQL inspection (e.g., visual defects, dimension testing, etc)
- Prepares paperwork and ships samples to appropriate testing laboratories.
- On call coverage for urgent samples.
- Data entry and reviews QC documentation (e.g., test results, data packets, etc.)
- Generates, reviews and/or maintains records or documents in a detailed and consistent manner (e.g., sample summary form, test records, etc.).
Desirable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- In depth experience in a laboratory environment
- Six (6) years cGMP or appropriate experience required.
- Knowledge of ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, DIN ISO 2859 or other sampling standards required.
- Strong technical writing required
- Knowledge of CFR, USP, and ICH required.
- Knowledge of SAP, Trackwise and LIMS desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, LIMS, lab instrumentation and other relevant systems
If you are interested in learning more about the Quality Control Specialist opportunity,
Please apply!Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.