Quality Engineer 25304
We are seeking a passionate Quality Engineer to join a global medical device company for a 1 year contract in Plainfield, IN to develop and maintain quality standards and protocols for processing materials into finished materials products. The engineer will collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
Impact this role will have:
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision of products and production equipment
- Designs inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- ~2-3 years' experience in Med Device or other regulated industry (i.e. aerospace, automotive, etc.)
- CAPA / SCAR experience
- Non-conformance handling
- Validation and Verification, Root cause analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Minitab, Microsoft Office suite
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and help their team to positively impact patients' lives and contribute to the future of medical device industry. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.