Quality Engineer III
Are you someone with an investigative mindset? Do you like working with medical devices? If this applies to you, a global medical device company is looking for a Quality Engineer III to join their team in San Clemente, CA.
Candidates will need to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field
- 4+ years of medical device or pharmaceutical experience
The Quality Engineer III will be responsible for the following activities:
- Risk Analysis - FMEA, PFMEA, HA etc.
- Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Investigating non-conformances, generating reports
This is an exciting project to support the re-baselining of intensive care medical products such as ventilators, infusion pumps and oncology therapies. This is a contract position paying $100,000 annually.
If this sounds like an opportunity that aligns with your background, please reach out ASAP as the hiring manager is conducting interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.