This position will be responsible for the activities associated with Quality Engineering (QE) Control and Assurance support for sustaining manufacturing and product distribution. Specific QE duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing Process Verification & Validation Controls
- Gage R&R, Test/Inspection Method Development & Qualification
- Statistical Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis;
- Non-conforming product assessments;
- CAPA participation and/or ownership;
- Complaints Investigation/Returned Materials Analysis;
- Creation and Maintenance of FMEAs;
- Manufacturing Engineering support;
- Education & Training;
- ISO Class Controlled Environments,
- Metrology & Calibration (Including Gage R&R), and
- Tracking and Trending Quality Objectives and Metrics.
This role will be expected to provide input on, and contribute to, development and implementation of Quality System improvement strategies and approaches.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.