Title: Quality Engineer - Levels I, II and III.
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Offer: Excellent salary, Healthcare, pension and yearly bonus.
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the openings for Quality Engineers at different levels. The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
- Identify and resolves complex exceptions to work assignments.
- Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis utilizing the quality engineering manager/site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management , BSEN 14971 requirements.
- Compiles and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes
Experience and Qualification required:
- NFQ Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a Quality Engineering capacity.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about these positions forward your up to date CV and we can organize a time to have a call and discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales