Are you a quality engineer with experience in the medical device industry?
My client is looking to hire a Quality Engineer in the Minneapolis, MN area. The position is a 1 year contract (with potential for extension) and pays based on experience.
Summary: The purpose of this position is to initiate medical device quality assurance activities. These activities must be in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO13485 and other international standards. This position will also support device complaint investigation and failure analysis as required.
- Develop incoming inspection processes and document incoming inspection activities.
- Provide in-process QA support to include inspection and document review.
- Track nonconforming material and lead Material Review Board (MRB) efforts.
- Interface and take lead QA role in interactions with suppliers, contractors and consultants that supply components, subassemblies and contract processing.
- Manage corrective action and quality improvement activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as a quality engineer
- CAPA experience
- Experience in medical device environment is strongly preferred
Must be authorized/eligible to work in the U.S.
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with a world renowned company.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please email me your resume and/or apply now. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.