Quality Manager - GMP
Quality Assurance Manager Greater Boston Area Temp-To-Hire
My client is globally recognized multi-asset clinical stage Biopharmaceutical Company headquartered in the Greater Boston. They are looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager on the team to assist with the overall implementation and regulation of GMP quality processes. This individual will work cross departmentally with groups such as CMC, QC, Manufacturing, Facilities, Etc. The ideal goal is start as a sole contributor to this initiative and eventually build a team around this personnel.
- Author and revise all controlled documents
- Conduct vendor audits
- Lead batch record review
- Review all investigations and provide inputs into Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Perform review of Quality Agreements
- Lead fundamental meetings on behalf the Quality Assurance group
- Contribute to the development of Quality Systems and procedures to ensure compliance with all cGxP
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/BA in Science, Engineering or related field
- 6+ Years in Quality Assurance (Management Experience Not Required)
- Excellent organizational ability
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office
- Travel up to 20% potential
If your skillset lines up with the responsibilities and qualifications above forward your resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and team at Real Staffing, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.