Location: Sunnyvale, California, United States
Sectors: Quality Assurance (QA)
Job Type: Contract
Bio-tech Industry Client - Quality Specialist - Sunnyvale
- Support the daily Quality Assurance activities related to GMP manufacturing for cell therapy products
- Perform compliance review of batch production records and equipment documentation for GMP manufactured clinical products
- Support the team with routine in-phase inspections during clinical product manufacturing
- Responsible for authoring, reviewing and revising relevant documentation, performing quality reviews, conducting review of batch production records, conducting investigations, and assisting in hosting audits
The Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. degree in a Life Science, ideal but not required
- Minimum of 1-2 years' direct experience related to GMP Manufacturing in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Life Science Industry Experience (i.e. pharmaceuticals, biotech, or medical device ideal, aerospace will be acceptable)
- Strong knowledge of GMPs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.