Quality System Specialist
A Global Leader within the Biopharmaceutical industry currently based in Co. Dublin are looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to join their site as part of an exciting site project.
Your New Role
As Quality Systems Specialist you will support the implementation of the Quality Systems across the companies three sites.
In this role will be required to implement, lead, monitor and support the performance of the Quality Systems at the site according to company and cGMP standards.
You will collaborate closely with Quality System executives and the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager.
Your New Company
The Company is highly driven in the research and development of life-changing medicines to bring better health and a brighter future for patients.
Through this they strive to be the leader in innovate products especially in the areas of oncology and gastroenterology.
You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as Quality Systems Specialist
- Build the systems and processes over the company facilities.
- Provide Quality Systems oversight at the facility meets functional goals/objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of Quality Systems across the Technical Operations function and for driving efficiency's.
- Partner closely with other Technical Operations personnel to ensure compliant and efficient Quality Systems to support Operations and the batch disposition process.
- Provide SME support for general troubleshooting, problem solving, technical direction and guidance to support overall business needs.
- Build partnerships within the Quality leadership team to create and sustain a culture that demonstrates excellence in quality and continuous improvement.
Your Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree Level 8 in a relevant scientific field.
- Minimum 4-8 years in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
Your Skills & Competencies
- Identifying and communicating risks in area of responsibility and across the sites.
- Creating strategies and plans to manage risk within the QA function.
- Knowledge of QMS tools, continuous improvement methodologies, an understanding of site level products and production related processes.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in developing and maintaining Quality Systems which meets the legislative requirements.
What's in it for you?
As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Global Biopharmaceutical Company as part a of a growing dynamic team.
Alongside, working with a Company that has a great culture reputation in the market, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
Or if you would like to hear more please feel free to contact Ciara McGrath on 01 8883477 or by email.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales