Quality Systems Spec 21013
Are you a Quality Specialist passionate about medical device industry? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative companies in the world?
One of my biggest clients is now hiring for Quality Systems Specialist to start next month. The role will be a 12 month long contract and will pay $37-44 per hour depending on experience.
The Specialist will be expected to come in perform hands on tasks with Agile or a similar PLM system and maintain an Approved Supplier List with supplier files. The Specialist will also provide oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and governmental regulations to assure compliance.
- Work directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis.
- Lead audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings with auditing group through all stages of the audits.
- Coordinate legal requests in support of government investigations or litigations.
- Ensure the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly.
- Process updates to the supplier files and Approved Supplier List (ASL) as the Change Analyst. This includes processing and reviewing Engineering Change Orders (ECO) in Agile to ensure ECO meets requirements.
- Add new suppliers in Agile creating the file structure architecture. Review supplier files for compliance on a routine basis. Participate in Supplier Quality activities and special projects.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience or Master's Degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile or similar PLM system
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.