R&D Development Engineer
We are an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and market healthcare products. Also, we provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and professionals. We are currently looking for a R&D Development Engineer to join our team!
We are passionate about making life more rewarding. A career here will give you the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
As the R&D Development Engineer you will be responsible for Research and Development activities for the organization. You will develop technical documentation for all projects. Lead development requirements and specifications, lead design transfer builds, and ensure all processes are validated.
- 10+ years of Medical Device experience
- Design experience: Design and development of Medical Devices from concept to launch
- SolidWorks and Design Control experience
- Understanding of 510K's
- Ability to take initiative in keeping current with technology developments in specialized areas
- Ability to effectively communicate and work cooperatively with others a lead member of a team
- Expertise in development and related processes
- Equipment and tooling design
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.