RD Engineer Project Manager 0546
Are you a Project Manager involved with R&D? Have an Engineering Bachelor's degree? Have 1-2 years of experience in project management? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I've got the job for you.
My client, is looking to fill its R&D Engineer Project Manager II role. The Contract position is located in Princeton, NJ for a highly reputable Medical Device company. Compensation will be $30-40 per hour based on experience.
The R&D Engineer Project Manager II will direct, manage and coordinate a moderately complex project or several smaller, low complexity projects through cross-functional teams.
Among others, the R&D Engineer Project Manager II will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the development and execution of detailed project plans to achieve overall program goals;
- Responsible and accountable for meeting program development requirements, meeting program cost goals, quality objectives and time-to-market objectives;
- Travel up to 30% of the time both domestically and internationally by any means necessary to support organizational goals;
The most desirable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Engineering, science or a closely related discipline is desired) or equivalent technical experience and
- Typically requires 1-2 years of experience in complex, technical program / project management to develop the competence required to meet the skills and responsibilities of the position.
- Skilled in project planning and management.
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career while working with a highly respected company in the medical device field. The qualified candidate will be given a wide-range of responsibility managing and coordinating projects through cross functional teams.
If you are interested in learning more about the R&D Engineer Project Manager II opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the provided information below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.