Job Title: Senior R&D Engineer
Department: Research & Development Engineer
Reports to: R&D Manager
Salary and perks: Depends on experience, Pension, Healthcare and bonus structure.
If you are tired of traffic adding hours extra to your day and would like to opportunity to spend less time commuting my client based outside Galway city is looking for an R&D Engineer with Medical Device experience.
As an R&D Engineer you will work as parts of the R&D team on the development of new medical device products in compliance with applicable regulations including EU and FDA regulations.
- You will be part of R&D team developing new Medical products and corresponding processes which meet the customer requirements throughout the design phase.
- Experience with Catheter Development.
- Develop test methods for product evaluation and validation. Develop and execute test method validations.
- You will spend time liaising with Business Development and Physicians to understand the specific market requirements in any given product segment.
- Expected to partner with Manufacturing, Quality and Operations to ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
- Support Manufacturing post product commercialization.
- An Engineering or Science Degree.
- 3-4 years post qualification experience within a Medical Device environment with two spent in the R&D Dept.
Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- A good knowledge of design life cycles requirements.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Is creative, continually learning and exploring new ideas.
- A self starter, applies his/her own initiative in most situations.
- A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
If you are interested in applying to this position or hearing more, forward your up to date CV and we can organise a suitable time for a call.
Looking forward to working with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales