R&D Head of Engineering
SEEKING HEAD OF ENGINEERING FOR FAST-GROWING GLOBAL HEALTH START-UP
Start up medical device company focused on a breast pump for mothers to prevent babies from fatal illness, protect their own health, and sustain their family's well being. The team comes from backgrounds in health care, consulting, marketing, international development, and engineering.
- Combines creative design & pragmatic engineering skills
- Will be responsible for research, design, prototyping, engineering documentation and estimations of process improvement
- Can collaborate with the team to develop a product fit for our objectives
- Can manage engineering students as volunteers or interns
- Empathizes with the challenges and needs of the consumer market
This candidate should fulfill these specific skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity with Electrical and Biomedical Engineering is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of Solid Works or other 3D CAD software
- Extensive knowledge of fabrication processes
- Ability to adhere to FDA/CE mark specifications provided
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
If you are interested in learning more, please apply at the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.