R&D Scientist / Research Engineer
About the Role:
Our client needs a research engineer with a strong background in materials scientist, chemistry, and biology. They will be working in an R&D lab, designing experiments, running tests, collecting and analyzing data for product development. They will be working organic compounds for developing post harvest technology that reduces food waste.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering or other Scientific Field
- Research/engineering experience in a laboratory
- Experience working with organic polymers
- Knowledge of plant physiology or plant pathology
- Experience designing experiments and running tests
- Experience with data acquisition and data analysis
- Strong background in biology and chemistry
- Strong understanding of Materials Science
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.