R&D Software Engineer II 81572
Are you an Engineer passionate about Software and R&D? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative medical device companies in the world? My client is now hiring for an experienced R&D Software Engineer II for a 6 month long contract in Burlington, MA. The Software Engineer will be expected to come in and apply his or her experience with impact assessment of software patches and upgrades.
Among others, the Test Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or in a team.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- BA / BS degree
- Experience with impact assessment of software patches and upgrades.
- Experience in Linux shell scripts, Linux development tools, Perl and/or python.
- Experience with C/C++, git for source control
- Prior medical device experience
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.