Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
We closely partnered with our neurovascular client based in Aliso Viejo that is actively looking for a high-level individual contributor to lead Product Development activities and process improvements.
The team needs a Regulatory jack-of-all-trades who is able to balance multiple product development activities and thrives in building and implementing regulatory processes for sustaining activities.
Candidates must have:
- Over 5 years of regulatory experience with Medical Devices
- Experience with Ad promo, labeling/UDI, and MDR implementation
- Experience with 510(K) submissions
- The desire to function as a change driver, and implement long-term organisational changes through process improvement
- A collaborative mind-set and a love for working across multiple teams
If you are interested in learning more please reach out as I will be contacting top applicants.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.