Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Deeside - £40k
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Deeside - £35k-£40k
A Global Medical Device Company in the North West of England are on the lookout for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join the Regulatory team. A candidate with a number of years' experience in this field, would be of particular interest to the client.
What will you be doing?
As Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be required to operate as a medical device regulatory resources for Sustaining Engineering. The main responsibility is to ensure regulatory compliance of products globally, driving processes and activities whilst building professional working relationships with internal members of staff. The suited candidate will be responsible for the management of global and regional regulatory projects.
- Creation, development and maintenance of high quality regulatory compliant documentation, focusing on Class 2 products for US
- Good relationship builder
- Strong communication to be able to liaise with project teams to ensure requirements are included in project plans
- Knowledge of CE marking and 510k
- Strong knowledge of compliance
- Experience of dealing with Notified Bodies and Competent Authorities
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply below with your CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales