Regulatory Labeling Specialist
Do you have a strong background within regulatory labelling for the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading medical device company with exciting growth plans? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a top cancer diagnostics company and a global leader in workflow solutions, offering the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnostic, is actively searching for a Regulatory Labeling Specialist to join its team in Richmond, Illinois. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and compensation is based on prior experience. The Regulatory Labeling Specialist will work with cross functional teams to create and maintain product labeling and ensuring labeling is compliant with applicable regulations.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Contributes to labelling projects such as IVDR, CLP, REACH.
- Maintain artwork files, such as electronic files and artwork archives and manage artwork approval process through established DCR process.
- Coordinate with internal and external label productions with compliance with FDA, IVDR/MDR< CLP, REACH, and GHS regulations.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science or higher in Graphic Arts, Science, Biology, or Chemistry preferred
- 2-3 years of experience within medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with ISO 13485: 2016, IVD Regulations, FDA GMP and domestic/international medical device regulations
- Experience utilizing computer-aided design equipment or graphic tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or other related software is a plus
The Regulatory Labeling Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Richmond, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.