Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Salary: Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Sectors: Quality Assurance (QA)
Job Type: Contract
- Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
- Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Completes risk analysis studies of new design and processes.
- Compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics; investigates and analyzes relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline (Masters degree preferred)
- 2-5+ years of experience in the medical device industry
- Working knowledge of risk management activities
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.