Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Job Type: Contract
- Requirements Engineer:
- Job Description: This associate will maintain the requirements set for each product line. Maintain traceability through user needs, to system level, subsystem level, software, and output specifications. Change the culture to a requirements rich culture following industry standard for requirement development and writing (keeping implantation out of the customer needs and system level requirements - with exception when necessary). This associate will lead the development of the requirements documents for User needs and system level and guide the team in development for sub-system and software level. They will be informed and provide the linkage to the specification (and out output) documents. They will be trained in Requirement methods and DOORs management. This associate should be a member of the local chapter on inCOSE or at least attend frequent lectures or symposiums on Requirements.
- Must haves:
- At least 3, preferably 5 years of experience
- Good organization
- Good communication
- Ability to translate non-engineering wants and need into engineering requirement
- Engineer with familiarity with DOD requirements development and interpretation
- Level 3 certified in defense acquisition (DAWIA)
- Key Focus - experience on requirements
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.