Research Associate - Analytical Development
Research Associate (Analytical Development) - Cambridge, MA
A well-known Pharmaceutical company is looking for a motivated Research Associate (RA) to join their Analytical Development team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the team with analytical method development activities, as well as the troubleshooting and maintenance of HPLC/UPLC systems. This is an idea opportunity for someone looking to contribute to cutting edge Analytical Development work.
- Support of analytical method development activities includes: mobile phase preparation, sample preparation, acquisition, processing, and reporting of HPLC data in support of starting materials and oligonucleotide characterization.
- Identify impurity profiles and provide data to set impurity limits for starting materials, raw materials and intermediates.
- Author method development reports for test methods and document all activities performed.
- Evaluate suitability of new methods, and assist method transfer, qualification and validation at the suppliers' and CMO sites.
- Oversee work maintenance activities of instrumentation in analytical development laboratories.
- Education: High School degree and 1.5+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Preferred: Experience in characterization of liquid chromatography separation systems (hardware) and evaluating their impact on method transfer to external labs.
- Preferred: Familiarity with Waters and Agilent (U)HPLC hardware as well as Empower, Masslynx, Masshunter, and XCalibur CDS.
If you or a Research Associate you know are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your most recent resume to c.garland (AT SIGN) realstaffing.com.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.