Research Associate Analytical Chemistry
A biotech organization out of Cleveland Ohio is looking to bring a research associate with a focus on analytical chemistry and/or cell culture experience to their research team.
This individual would be a full time position and interviews are happening shortily.
Day to day: This individual will be working within the sterol profling team to support small molecule drug development. They will be responsible for the generation and preparation of samples of drug-treated cells and general maintenance for GC-MS based analysis. This individual will formulate the reports, upload the information into the drug database, and do method development for quantitative steriles'.
- Associates degree or higher in the hard sciences (chemistry, biology, physics)
- 2 years of real lab experience
- Cell Culture experience or experience with analytical chemistry through HPLC, LCMS, GCMS
- Proven track record of an analytical mindset and the ability to have independence
- MS or PhD in Chemistry
- Experience with sterile biology
- Experience working at a small biotech company
- Experience with Oligodendrocytes
If you or anyone you know is interested please apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.