Research Associate II
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
Salary: US$42 - US$46 per hour + competitive
Job Type: Contract
Research Associate II - Cambridge, MA
6 Month Contract-to-Start
- Work as part of a global research team to support immuno-oncology drug discovery.
- Conduct in vitro cell-based assays (i.e. MLR, macrophage polarization, T cell activation etc) to screen and evaluate biological compounds, using human and mouse primary cells and cell lines.
- Work closely with peer scientists and group leaders to execute experimental plans and protocols in a timely manner.
- Document all experimental data and results in electronic notebook with accuracy and timeliness.
- Help maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always strictly followed and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Summarize data in an organized and presentable fashion.
- BA, BS, or M.Sc. with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Experience in tissue culture of immune cells and/or cancer cells is required.
- Basic knowledge and laboratory skills in immunology and cell biology is essential (ELISA, flow cytometry, MSD etc.)
- Experience working with biologics (i.e. antibodies) in a drug discovery setting is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment on an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work to meet regular timelines.